Do you enjoy establishing relationships with customers and truly care about the entire customer experience? Do you have a knack for connecting and building rapport with people, making a prospect's purchasing journey smooth and seamless?
Then you might be the Account Executivethat our sales team is looking for. We are a global leader in the fashion and technology space, specializing in the R&D, design, manufacturing and distribution of industrial and commercial embroidery machines for the apparel decoration industry. We are looking to expand our Account Executiveteam with smart and outspoken individuals who have B2B sales experience. All inbound leads, no cold-calling required.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of a consultative selling process and has a passion for building relationships, providing value and insight to the prospect at every step and interaction. The Account Executivewill be handling all aspects of a deal from discovery to closing. Get the chance to really make an impact in a fast-growing company at the heart and intersection of fashion and technology.
What you'll need to get an interview:
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Communications, or related discipline
- 2+ years of previous sales or customer-facing experience with proven track record
- "A+" caliber players with the drive for success and the desire to grow with the company
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Good with numbers, able to be analytical and think critically with data
- Strong networking skills and excellent ability to establish rapport and connection with new leads to close transactions, follow up with existing leads in the pipeline, and maintain relationships with established accounts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to explain concepts in a concise and convincing manner is a must
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to client questions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are a MUST
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems in a structured manner
- Driven, dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to strive in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to travel up to 25-30% for tradeshows
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
What you'll do:
- Engage with new leads, build and establish existing pipeline, and service existing accounts to obtain repeat business
- Keep internal CRM up-to-date and record various interactions to allow proper follow ups with prospective clients
- Maintain constant communication with prospective clients for follow ups in the sales process
- Adjust content of sales proposals, presentations and other relevant materials to suit specific client needs
- Own your own pipeline of clients and manage the sales process from end to end: client discovery through negotiation and closing
- Demonstrate the usage of our products at tradeshows or virtual demos to guide customers in the research and decision-making process
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results, competitive developments, and client feedback
- Resolve customer complaints by working with service teams to develop solutions and making recommendations to management