RP Signs is looking for a Production & Installation Associate to join our team. We would like to find a hard-working, friendly, detail oriented person who gets along well with teammates. This person will mostly be outside of our shop installing signs of all kinds, but sometimes helping out inside in the Production Department as well. They will be one of the "faces" of RP Signs, having lots of contact with our clients and must be able to leave a good impression when the job is complete.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. We like our installs to be done efficiently and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the function and proper use of basic mechanical tools. Must be willing and able to drill, saw cut and dig holes when necessary.
- Ability to use a tape measure and do some math.
- Be able to work from a ladder at times.
- Know how to read a floorplan and orient yourself in an existing facility or one still under construction.
- Adhere to deadlines. We have a lot of those.
- Read a work order and follow instructions.
- Apply "creative thought" when necessary to provide recommendations for sign installation options.
- Willing to do what it takes to get a job done and make our clients happy.