We have an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant/Marketing Coordinator with strong communication, problem solving, graphic, writing/editing, organizational, and time management skills to join our team.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the general administrative duties of running the business along with helping the executive team in promoting and marketing the business. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual, who will bring order and energy to our office.
Following are the key responsibilities of this position:
- General administrative support
- Answering phones, mail management, dispatching and bank deposits
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain Filing system including scanning and filing of paperwork, maintain proposals and contracts
- Maintain and update resume database
- Billing and invoicing
- Tracking and updating accounts receivable
- General Bookkeeping
- Payroll and time-sheets
- Maintain and update certifications and licenses
- Assist in proposal creation and statement of qualifications
- Create and maintain project sheets, brochures, presentations and other marketing material as needed
Additional duties include providing business development support to the executive staff.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Must have experience performing majority of above-mentioned responsibilities including filing, answering phones, emailing customers, billing and assisting staff with all administrative activities and preparing SOQs, Proposals, Marketing Materials, Brochures, Updating Resumes, Project sheets etc.
- Must have good attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Excellent command of grammar, spelling, and composition/style.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines with attention to quality, to organize proposal schedules and manage multiple deadlines and assignments.
- Must be able to maintain excellent client and co-worker relations.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Quick books
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience performing similar duties for an engineering or architectural firm.