Jobs at Satellite TV & Internet Installation Services
The In-Home Services organization supports thousands of talented employees in 135+ facilities delivering service solutions to customers in every zip code.
Our installation technicians are leading the charge for better customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home they visit. Our dedication to customer experience is paying off:
What you will be doing
We build our value around simplifying lives. With installation expertise and a passion for sharing it, our technicians are building opportunities for themselves far into the future.
In this role, you will:
• Install and manage customer products, while creating opportunities to sell them on new personalized technology;
• Work autonomously to upsell and offer smart home solutions to customers on a daily basis;
• Relocate power and place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras receivers and whole-home connectivity technology in customer homes;
• Conduct site surveys and in-person home assessments.
What’s in it for you?
• $15.50 per hour
• Potential for a bonus up to $350 on every paycheck based on your own performance after 90 days of employment
• Paid training, tools and uniforms;
• Paid time off and paid holidays;
• Discounts on DISH programming, SLING TV streaming options and Boost Mobile cell phone plans;
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance;
• 401K matching;
• Potential for promotion and $1 raise after six months – and continued pay increases built in with each new DISH Technician level achieved;
• Grow four levels as a DISH Technician and beyond over the course of your career!
• DISH is committed to putting safety first by providing all personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, protective eyewear and sanitizing solutions. Additionally, we train our technicians on COVID protocols, stringent cleaning practices and how to limit one-on-one interactions while servicing customers’ homes.
Skills and experience
Ideal technicians have:
• High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multitask;
• An eye for opportunities to sell customers on new personalized technology;
• Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, with a high degree of integrity;
• Sales, electrical, maintenance/repair, cable, military, and/or customer service experience preferred.
All technicians must have:
• Ability to work in-person in multiple homes per day (this is not a work-from-home position; you will be in the field servicing customers’ homes);
• Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over 70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs;
• Valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard;
• Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and changing environment;
• Ability to pivot work hours. Five/six-day workweeks may be required during peak seasonal times.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test, and an acceptable driving record