Jobs at Seller Interactive
LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven't worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc - a Toronto based company started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. Although our Toronto headquarters only has a team that is 30 strong, we have approximately 70+ remote staff in Manila - the birthplace of our founders - Nicasio and Jerome. Our team comprises of A-players with specialized skills not limited to but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ads specialists etc.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• 100% remote work, no commute!
• Paid Regular Philippines holidays after probation (Total of 12 Regular Holidays in Ph)
• Vacation days after probation
• Open communication
• Fun and empowering working environment
• Career and character growth opportunities
Monday to Friday: Must be available to work from 10am - 6pm EST, 40 hours a week.
WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excellent customer service representative who will work full-time remotely to support our operation by providing assistance via telephone, email and chat to our existing and potential clients.
• Ensuring all inquiries are responded to in an effective and timely manner while adhering to company policies and standards
• Respond to our customer’s concerns on Helpwise
• Answer inbound calls or make outbound calls using RingCentral (attend inquiries, and reaching out to our existing and potential customers
• Manage the CRM database of our clients and customers
• Send marketing emails to our customers
• Be an advocate of our brand by making sure that our customers are engaged on the whole process
• At least 2 years of work experience in a customer service/call center position
• Have a patient, compassionate and understanding temperament to provide service to individuals that could be frustrated
• Have a strong internet connection and well-maintained computer equipment
• Must have a noise-cancellation microphone for high-quality calls
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Organizational skills
• SALES experience is an advantage but not required
If you love the customer service field believing our advocacy then this may be the position for you! Apply today!