Jobs at Seller Interactive
LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://sellerinteractive.com/
WHO WE ARE
Our expansive head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we have dedicated teams to take care of Amazon-specific copywriting, photography, graphic design, keyword research, paid advertisement (sponsored ads), customer service, account health management and more. We have sold in many different categories and stumbled upon hundreds of pitfalls and hardships of selling on Amazon. We have learned how to rank as quickly and cheaply as possible, how to get raving reviews that are 100% compliant to Amazon’s TOS, how to get listings back online as soon as possible when they get shut down due to competitor’s tactics, how to TRULY craft the most optimized listing and pictures and how to get suspended accounts reinstated.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9 AM-5 PM EST
We are looking for someone who can:
• Be in charge of formulating and developing business pitches to prospective clients through data mining, extensive research, and analytical processing
• Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
• Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
• Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Arrange business meetings/appointments with prospective clients and send them a detailed report on what our company can do for them
We want someone who has:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Good selling and presentation skills
• Leadership skills - the potential to lead the sales team
• Capacity to work under time pressure
• Deliver high-quality work given deadlines
• Self-driven and passionate in making sales
• Sense of RESPONSIBILITY and RELIABILITY in delivering tasks
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/