York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job Role: Marketing Executive
Shortlister Solutions is one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses utilising interview technology in the graduate recruitment market. The business is poised for expansion and we are now seeking an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our growing team! This role will be key to the growth of the business over the next three years as the successful candidate will be given the exciting opportunity to lead our marketing function.
· Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
· Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
· Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
· Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
· Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
· Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
· The production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
· Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
· Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
· Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
· Maintain, update and own the company CRM.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
At least 3 years marketing experience in a similar role.
Strong project management/organisational skills.
Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
Understanding of customer segmentation.
Good knowledge of CRM’s and marketing tools, Hubspot would be desirable.
The salary for this position will be determined by skills and experience.
· We offer an attractive bonus and pension scheme.
· 20 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
· The flexibility to travel
One of our team will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the role or what it is like to work at Shortlister, so please do call or email us with any queries you may have.