Showcasing.io is a client management tool build for freelancers and small agencies. Therefore, it is important to appeal to them and we look for an eager individual that wants to learn more about advertising, marketing and even video editing to become a well-rounded designer ready to take on the world. The job is very remote and requires only meeting one-time a week.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Canva.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.