The Shri Ram Universal School, Rohtak invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
Looking for educators in Dance for our school.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- The respective activity teacher is responsible for each student in the class. He/She should maintain a personal rapport with each student.
- The activity area should be kept neat and tidy. Students should be encouraged to decorate their activity area and develops a pride in their activity room and in their school in general.
- Proper training should be given to see that students respect school property, and no damage to it should be acceptable.
- The respective activity teacher must ensure that at no time is her class is unsupervised or play without sanction.
- The activity teacher has to lead her class children to the activity rooms for classes.
- Respective activity teacher should be in the class and monitor his/her class.
- Environment consciousness should be integrated in the class and spoken about effectively.
- Kindness and sensitivity towards the less privileged should be there.
- In short a student at the end of class, should be have learnt and utilized his/her time effectively.
- The activity teacher needs to ensure that report cards and comments are sent in to the class teachers
- The activity teacher interacts (if required) with parents during PTM on the overall progress of the child
- The activity teacher must ensure that he/she enters data accurately
- The activity teacher must keep a check on any child coming late / absent.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 2 - 5 Years More than 1 year as activity teacher (dance) with experience in Senior / Middle School / Elementary School.
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate, Specialization in a related subject (based on level).
- Good classroom management skill
- Patience and good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Expertise in the subject
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs