The Shri Ram Universal School. Noida Extension invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
Looking for Art & Craft educators for our school:
The incumbent need to look at designing and creating annual lesson planners and ensure the execution as per the timelines. To work closely with other teachers and staff members. To integrate subject with themes and topics taught in regular classes.
- The teacher is responsible for each student in the class. He/She should maintain a personal rapport with each student.
- The activity area should be kept neat and tidy. Students should be encouraged to decorate their activity area and develops a pride in their activity room and in their school in general.
- Proper training should be given to see that students respect school property, and no damage to it should be acceptable.
- The teacher must ensure that at no time is her class is unsupervised or play without sanction.
- The teacher has to lead her class children to the activity rooms for classes.
- The teacher should be in the class and monitor his/her class
- Environment consciousness should be integrated in the class and spoken about effectively
- Kindness and sensitivity towards the less privileged should be there
- In short a student at the end of class, should be have learnt and utilized his/her time effectively
- The teacher needs to ensure that report cards and comments are sent in to the class teachers
- The teacher interacts (if required) with parents during PTM on the overall progress of the child
- The teacher must ensure that he/she enters data accurately
- The teacher must keep a check on any child coming late / absent.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 2 - 5 Years. More than 1 year as an art & craft educator with experience in Junior/Senior / Middle School / Elementary School.
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate or Higher Qualification in the related subject. D.Ed /B.Ed (regular) will be preferred.
- Good classroom management skill
- Patience and good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Expertise in the subject
- Good problem solving and organizing skills