The Shri Ram Millennium School, Noida invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of its family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
Your role as a Career Counsellor:
We are looking for an empathetic career counselor to aid our clients with deciphering and selecting their preferred career trajectories. The career counselor will be required to discover a child's prominent and latent strengths, administer and score aptitude measures, and then share findings obtained.
To ensure success as a career counselor, you should propose career-related options that students may not have been able to detect without your intervention.
Career Counselor Responsibilities:
- Inspecting students' career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process.
- Reviewing students' personal and educational undertakings and how the manifestation of these might inform their prospective job-related choices, etc.
- Guiding students through the completion of aptitude, personality, and adjacent tests.
- Scoring students' responses to pertinent items and conferring with them about the results of these.
- Proposing career-related options that are congruent with your substantiated insights.
- Informing students about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these.
- Walking students through the process of compiling and restructuring their resumes.
- Pinpointing and informing students of potentially helpful career-related opportunities.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial psychology, social development, human resources, or similar.
- Graduate degree in counseling plus an appropriate license is preferred.
- Knowledgeable about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries.
- Familiarity with obscure yet accessible job opportunities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills.
- Ability to equip all students to enter their preferred disciplines.