Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative educationists to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in sphere of education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational support to SEL and its schools so that they build effective systems and process. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in our schools by planning, designing and implementing effective systems and policies. The role primarily focuses on:-
Roles & Responsibilties:
- Provide onsite and offsite support for setting up junior schools from the feasibility stage to year zero. Work in close coordination with the SEL team to develop the 30-year feasibility plan.
- Discuss the project management agreement and scope of services document with the Consultants for proper planning and execution of the school contract.
- Ensure that documentation of the required school related policies for SEL is in line with the services offered as per the design brief.
- Provide support in designing, planning, reviewing of the infra design drafts and ensure that the infrastructure of the school is as per required standards and in line with SEL Infrastructure Policy.
- Support in providing and customizing the curriculum to cater to local needs
- Support in screening and approving of the teaching faculty and conducting Continuous Professional Development for them
- Develop and review policies, handbooks and other communication material.
- Ensure effective roll out of the school management systems, implementation of Operations’ policies and smooth implementation of ShriConnect
- Coordinate and liaise with other SEL support processes and the school for providing them Marketing, HR, IT, Finance and Administrative support
- Enable and empower the school team for the APC [Annual Planning Cycle]
- Guide schools towards meeting the projected student numbers for Project viability
- Enable schools in the planning and development of the curriculum of study.
- Support schools in the planning and development of the lesson plans (Year Plan and Monthly Plans)
- Support schools in identifying staffing needs, screening and approving of the teaching faculty and conducting continuous professional development for them
- Ensure that the schools are continuously updated on the developments pertaining to the respective board or curriculum.
- Ensure that all our schools have updated publications regarding the curriculum they offer.
- Ensure that the schools are continuously updated on best practices in India & across the world.
3. Curriculum development:
- Review student results to support planning and execution of teaching strategies in coordination with schools.
- Research, initiate and ensure constant development of curriculum documents such as the, course outlines, handbooks, scheme of works, lesson plans, workbooks, question banks etc.
- Guide and support the schools in developing administrative and academic policies.
4.Training and development:
- Contribute to the induction of all new employee at SEL in terms of explanation of the curriculum on offer, operational functioning and scope of services
- Develop the yearly professional development calendar in close coordination with the school.
- Coordinate and conduct professional development sessions for the teaching staff.
- Support the schools in developing an induction program for new teachers to the school and new teachers to the program.
- Support schools in conducting workshops and orientation program for the teachers, students and parents.
5. Self – development:
- Participate in training programs organized by the office.
- Upgrade existing skills to support the demands of the role
- Keep oneself informed on the latest pedagogy, best practices and new trends in the education domain.
- Identify and participate in professional development opportunities.
Challenges/Complexity of Job:
- Align the school team with SEL’s ethos and philosophy
- Liaise between Principal, Promoter and SEL as cultural and regional diversities provide different mindsets and thought processes
- As individual complex organizations, the nature of support provided to each school is tailored, requiring a dynamic approach as per their constant changing needs.
- To support the school in its own development so that it builds internal capacity and progress, making it sustainable over time.
- To keep oneself abreast of contemporary best practices and techniques to enrich SEL’s existing curriculum and pedagogy
- Manage travel plan logistics to accommodate school calendars
Job Function: School Operations
Age: 30 - 45 Years
Experience: 15 - 18 Years More than 10 years of teaching experience in a school environment. The job requires travelling in India.
Qualification: Graduate,Post Graduate. BA, B. Ed, PG
Preference: For candidates who are staying in and around Gurugram. The office is located in Sector 50, Nirvana Country, Gurugram.
- Good Communication and Inter personal Skills. Proactive and self driven.
- Exceptional skills in coordinating tasks and activities at various levels in the organization
- Good documentation and writing skills.
- Timely planning and execution of duties
- Co-ordination and management skills
- Resourceful and good in networking