Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in sphere of education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational support to SEL and its schools so that they build effective systems and process. The purpose of this position is to ensure curriculum excellence in our schools by planning, designing and implementing effective content, etc.
We are looking at hiring Manager/Chief Manager- Education and Training (International Prog) – Primary Years Programme.
Purpose of the Role:
- To develop, review and implement the curriculum of the PYP for the International Program.
- To research and develop documentation and intellectual property for owned schools and SEL International Consultancy Projects.
Principle Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Research, development and documentation of curriculum for various projects.
- Coordinate with the quality checking resources to ensure that the curriculum is in line with the expectation.
- Enriching the PYP curriculum for SEL as per the requirement and parameters set by SEL.
- Enriching and developing PYP workbooks to support the SEL International curriculum.
- Collaborative learning and teaching sessions to strengthen teacher competency and confidence.
Customized training programmes / Training & Development
- Research, preparation and conducting the programmes for staff of SEL schools.
- Conduct of customized training programmes - both Generic and Domain related for staff of SEL schools.
- Coordinate and conduct professional development sessions for the teaching staff.
- Collate the training needs identified during lesson observations and interactions with the teaching faculty.
- Create Domain related training modules to use at SEL Schools to strengthen pedagogy.
Documentation of systems as per design brief
- Ensure documentation of the required policies for SEL in line with the services offered as per design brief.
- Ensure customization and implementation of the policies in line with the requirements for each project.
- Reviewing and enriching the existing policies (operations) offered to SEL Schools.
- Coordinating with other SEL functions to provide quality service to SEL Schools.
- Collating documents for record and reference.
- Analysing and providing support in all areas/ processes as per the school requirement and need.
- Contribute to Monthly meetings at SEL for all SEL schools for IP (PYP).
- Add value and enrich student /teacher learning through explorative engagement and experiences.
- Conduct demos and micro teaching sessions at schools to enhance and enrich teachers’ classroom transactions.
Create and maintain quality parameters
- Ensure training for resources to meet the parameters.
- Analyse and report the gaps in the system with respect to quality parameters
- Observing teaching sessions to monitor the implementation of Shri methodology in the SEL schools.
- Empowering teachers to be able to impart Shri values and teaching methodology to students and new members of the school.
- Creating and reviewing the year plan based on the vertical progression for Schools.
- Supporting VP Operations in other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
- Coordinate, attend and contribute to the meetings related to schools of SEL
- Contribute to the Strategic Planning process.
- Ensure timely documentation of Visit Reports, Monthly Review PPTs etc., and monitor that all school related tasks and process is done on a regular basis.
- Participate in training programs organized by the office.
- Upgrade existing skills to support the demands of the role.
- Keep oneself informed on the latest pedagogy, best practices and new trends in the education domain.
- Identify and participate in professional development opportunities.
Experience: 7 - 15 years teaching experience in a school environment or Curriculum support for International Schools (PYP). 5 years as a Cambridge Co-ordinator.
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate, B. Ed (from a reputed college).
Location: The office is located in Sector 50, Nirvana Country, Gurugram.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong understanding of best practices in Primary Years Programme.
- Clear understanding of pedagogic language and structure.
- Able to define pedagogy and create pedagogy based on research.
- Research, collation and customization of data for a variety of PYP based deliverables.
- Documentation of processes and acquiring data to systematically support documentation.
- Effective and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) that are modified to suit different audience groups.
- Presentation capabilities, both ICT and non-ICT based.
- Effective listening, to be able to gather and collate feedback.
- Experience and expertise in training.
Innovation and Analysis
- Developing solutions based on available data to suit various requirements.
- Enabling others to develop solutions based on their understanding of their needs.
- Evaluation of data based on customized criteria.
- Breaking down deliverables into multiple activities.
- Creating activity schedules and maintaining them.
- Reporting and monitoring (whichever is required).
- Identifying hotspots and taking preventive action.
- Managing deliverables without any supervision and follow up.
- Taking responsibility of the situation and driving tasks, projects.
- Constantly following up with other team members to get the job done.