MRG School invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the family. We are looking for role models in displaying self-discipline, professionalism and sensitivity towards the children, teachers and the environment around us. Someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in classes/subjects, planning, designing and implementing the curriculum.
A Co-teacher provides classroom support to a master teacher with the goal of aiding in the positive development of students.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- To be responsible for the safety and well-being of the students in the school.
- Prepare effective lesson plans.
- Participate in planning.
- Deliver classroom instructions that helps students to learn.
- Productively navigate the curriculum.
- Manage classroom material.
- Manage effective communication with parents and guardians.
- Uphold and promote the culture, mission statement and core values of the school.
- To be sensitive to individual needs of each child.
- Keep records of children’s progress and interests.
- Help students with extra support services such mentoring if needed.
- Provide feedback to students on their progress and helping students set goals for improvement
- Preparing lessons plans and materials for each class session and grading student work
- Developing lesson plans that align with district or school curricula and academic standards
- Maintaining order in the classroom and enforcing rules set by the school or district
- Providing extra help to students who are struggling with a particular subject or skill
- Creating and maintaining relationships with students, parents, and other teachers in the school community
- Explaining concepts to students in a way that is easily understood, using various teaching methods such as group discussions, lectures, and demonstration
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 4 - 6 Years. Min 2-3 years of teaching experience of teaching in a reputed school.
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate. B.Ed is mandatory.
- Good classroom management skill
- Creative, Patience and Interpersonal skills
- Team Work and collaborative thinking.
- Planning, organization, classroom management and time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Expertise in subject
- Tech Savvy with basic knowledge of MS Office
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs