MRG School invites smart, energetic and creative people to be a part of the family. We are looking for role models in displaying self-discipline, professionalism and sensitivity towards the children, teachers and the environment around us. Someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. The purpose of this position is to ensure professional excellence in planning, designing and implementing work related to the role.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Excel and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Age: 20 - 30 Years
Experience: 1 - 2 years in handling a data operator role. People with prior experience of working with a reputed school will be preferred.
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
- High level of numeracy
- Analytical ability
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Strong Organizing and Planning skills
- Time management
- Teamwork ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Process orientation and problem solving skills