- All correspondence related to Principal's office
- Scheduling of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Preparing of agenda, minutes and complete documentation.
- Ensuring and facilitating in smooth functioning and completion of all tasks allotted.
- Updating of calendar, synchronization with the events and meetings schedule.
- Coordinating with various departments to ensure smooth functioning.
- To ensure that any deviation from SOP and DOPs are brought timely to the notice of the principal.
- To maintain and ensure that all communication/correspondence with vendors given to the principal.
- Coordination with teachers and coordinators to organize and schedule meetings with the principal
- To ensure that staff joining new have their induction with the principal in coordination with HR
- For planning of SEL team visits (as/if needed).
- Coordinating for Principals meet with the SEL team members (as/if needed).
Experience Required: Around 5 - 7 years of experience as coordinator/secretary in a school environment.
Position Specifications Educational Qualification : Graduate/PG