The Kalyani School invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the family. We are looking for role models in displaying self-discipline, professionalism and sensitivity towards the children, teachers and the environment around us. Someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in classes/subjects, planning, designing and implementing the curriculum.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- To work in collaboration with the team keeping in mind the common goals of the school.
- Uphold and promote the culture, mission statement and core values of the school.
- Partake and add value to monthly planning and curriculum.
- To be responsible for parent/pupil relationships while being sensitive to individual needs.
- Collaborate with team members for planning and executing school events and functions.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned tasks and activities. To be clear and organized in work.
- Manage communication with parents and guardians and be reflective in approach.
- Keep records of children’s progress, behavior, interests and maintain positive relationship with the students.
- To assess and evaluate student learning and identify what they learned or have not learned.
- Partake in personal development sessions for individual growth as well as growth of the team.
- To be responsible for the safety and well being of the students in the school.
- Bring to the notice of the Principal any illness, long leave or trauma of any child or child’s family and provide as much support to the child/family as possible.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in role play.
- The bulletin boards in class must display updated worksheets, class list, bus list lunch list, birthdays. time table or special information on any child.
- Captains for various disciplines should be appointed. Children must be encouraged to clean their own classroom after break, as well as in the normal course of the day
- One copy of the time-table, Home-work schedule and assessment schedule should be pinned on the board in the respective classrooms so that it is available to the substitute teacher taking the class in case of absence of a teacher
- Any teacher planning to take leave, must prepare work plan and give clear instructions so that his/her classes are conducted properly by the substitute teacher
- Every teacher is expected to know his/her subjects well, keep himself / herself informed on the latest trends in education and to take advantage of various workshops and seminars being held from time to time.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 4 - 6 Years Min 2-3 years of teaching experience of teaching Classes 11th & 12th from any reputed school
Qualification: Graduate,Post Graduate. Graduate. NTT/NPTT, Montessori, ECCE
- Good classroom management skill
- Creative, Patience and Interpersonal skills
- Team Work and collaborative thinking.
- Planning, organization, classroom management and time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of child development milestones
- Early Education curriculum and pedagogy
- Tech Savvy with basic knowledge of MS Office
School Address: The Kalyani School, Near Hadapsar, Manjari Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 412307