The Shri Ram Universal School, Jammu invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of its family. We are looking for role models in displaying self-discipline, professionalism and sensitivity towards the children, teachers and the environment around us. Someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in classes/subjects, planning, designing and implementing the curriculum.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities while maintaining positive relationships with the students.
- To assess and evaluate student learning and identify what they learned or have not learned
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary and being reflective in approach.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events and encouraging maximum class participation
- The bulletin boards in class must display updated worksheets, class list, bus list lunch list, birthdays. time table or special information on any child.
- Captains for various disciplines should be appointed. Children must be encouraged to clean their own classroom after break, as well as in the normal course of the day
- One copy of the time-table, Home-work schedule and assessment schedule should be pinned on the board in the respective classrooms so that it is available to the substitute teacher taking the class in case of absence of a teacher
- Any teacher planning to take leave, must prepare work plan and give clear instructions so that his/her classes are conducted properly by the substitute teacher
- Every teacher is expected to know his/her subjects well, keep himself / herself informed on the latest trends in education and to take advantage of various workshops and seminars being held from time to time.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Qualification: Postgraduate in relevant subject with B.Ed.
- Good classroom management skill
- Creative, Patience and Interpersonal skills
- Team Work and collaborative thinking.
- Planning, organization, classroom management and time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Expertise in subject
- Tech Savvy with basic knowledge of MS Office