Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in sphere of education.
EA to Directors – No. of positions – 1
Candidate should be energetic. Should have done MBA in HR. Should be well versed with Recruitment and Joining Formalities. Should be able to do multi tasking.
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to perform clerical tasks in a well-organised and timely way. You will need to act proactively and with guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Proven working experience as an executive assistant or senior executive assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Aware of the latest office gadgets and applications
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered a plus
- Work along with the principal, under the guidance of the Director, to ensure a positive school environment
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
Qualification: Post Graduate MBA
- Strong time management and organizing skills
- Problem Solving, Conflict Management and Planning Skills.
- Keen sense of ethics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Expertise in the field of HR