Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of the The Shri Ram Universal School family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. The purpose of this role is to ensure smooth financial management of the School.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- Voucher processing,
- Cash & bank payments,
- Passing of entries,
- Bank reconciliation,
- IUTA reconciliation,
- Issue of TDS certificates,
- Preparation of TDS and service tax/ GST returns,
- TDS deposit, service tax/ GST deposit,
- PF, ESI return and deposit etc.
- Ensure timely invoicing of fee bills and circulation of the bills to the parents for payment
- Ensuring timely deposit of the fee collected in the designated bank account.
- Ensuring timely reconciliation of the fee received.
- Sending reminders to fee defaulters and updating management with respect to the same.
Books of Accounts:
- Ensure compliance of Accounting Standards so that books of accounts represent the true and fair view.
- Ensuring the Monthly closure of books in time
- Inter Unit Transfer Amount (IUTA) & bank reconciliation
Finalization of accounts (Quarterly/Annually):
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of the Company’s accounts & audit on quarterly & annual basis
- Preparation of Consolidated Balance Sheet.
Timely payment to vendors & employees:
- Supervise and review payment schedules to ensure that payment is released to all the vendors as per the terms defined and following corrective actions, if needed.
- Cheque preparation and dispatch to relevant parties
- Supervise, review and coordinate disbursement report to ensure that salary is correctly processed and debited to the account of employees in time.
- Scrutiny & approval of all cash & cheque payments
- Ensure compliance with various direct and indirect tax laws
- Verify and deposit all statutory payments
- Stay updated on all changes in Statutory Regulations from time to time and accordingly incorporate the required changes in the system
- Filing returns related to PF, ESI, Service Tax, GST etc.
Statutory and Internal Audit:
- Supervise audits and provide adequate support to the auditors
- Supervise and close of all internal and external audit objections and improve processes as per the audit guidelines.
Builds Checks & Controls:
- The position holder builds checks and controls in all financial transactions so as to eliminate errors, chances of fraud.etc.
- Responsible for streamlining the process affecting the Accounts process like procedure of payment, payroll, fixed assets etc.
Planning and Budgeting:
- Consolidate & Maintain Budget for the school
- Prepare and share fortnightly/ monthly/ quarterly reports with the Management.
- Prepare functional documents/ test script/ user documents
- Measure DOP and SOP as per cost boundaries for the project or functional requirements.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 3 - 10 years in an accounting role
Qualification: Post Graduate (M.com) ,Graduate (B.com)
- Business acumen and interest
- High level of numeracy
- Analytical ability
- Strong Organising and Planning skills
- Time management
- Teamwork ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT
- Process orientation and problem solving skills