The Shri Ram Universal School, Jammu invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part its family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. The role primarily focuses on the following:
Role & Responsibilities:
- To share the admission process with prospective parents.
- To address the queries of prospective and existing parents.
- To keep a track record of the appointments of prospective parents with the Principal.
- To facilitate the entire admission process.
- To arrange for parents’ orientation with the concerned authorities.
- To maintain a record of students’ data, registration, withdrawals and the reasons for the withdrawals.
- To collaborate with the program coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions etc.
- Maintain all school related required information to be shared with prospective parents as one point of contact.
- To maintain records / leads generated from advertisement responses.
- To mobilize the withdrawal of students.
- Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing calls and the respective documentation.
- Receive, inform & guide visitors & Officials.
- Responsible for maintaining calls register including call tracking. Preparation of database of Client contacts.
- Ensure receipt of magazines and newspapers for the building and display latest copy in the reception as well as removal of the outdated magazines.
- Provide assistance in general administrative work.
- Contribute to the Monthly Management Report & all functions within the scope of the Reception/Front desk.
- Maintain the school bulletin board at the reception with events, activities, monthly calendar, student photographs on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis.
- To collect photographs of school council, academic and activity performers and display them on the board.
- Maintain feedback received from parents as regards to Areas for Improvement and reporting to Management on a Daily Basis.
Experience: 2 to 4 years. Preference to be given for the candidates who have earlier worked as an Front Office Executive/Admission Counsellor in a school of repute, preferably a pre-school.
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
- Good Communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer and internet.
- Highly Motivated and goal oriented.
- Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service industry will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of marketing elements (including digital marketing) & market research methods will be an added advantage.
- Readiness for work in a fast passed target-based role.