Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in sphere of education.
Candidate should be energetic since being the first point of contact between parents & school. We are looking for a responsible Front office Executive to perform clerical tasks in a well-organised and timely way. You will need to act proactively and with guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
- Answering the phone
- Schedule and set appointments for Principal , Vice Principal, Teachers.
- Greet visitors and notify the concerned that guests have arrived.
- A receptionist may be tasked with accepting deliveries, including packages, certified and registered mail and communications sent by courier.
- Responsible for administrative tasks, including maintaining files and spreadsheets or sending out interoffice communications.
- Provide parents with admissions forms and answer basic questions about school.
- Proven working experience as an front office executive / receptionist
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Aware of the latest office gadgets like EPBAX
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered a plus
Age: 25 - 30 Years
Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Qualification: Post Graduate MBA
- Strong time management and organizing skills
- Problem Solving, Conflict Management and Planning Skills.
- Keen sense of ethics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Expertise in the field of HR