The Shri Ram Universal School, Jammu invites smart, energetic and creative people to be a part of the family. We are looking for role models in displaying self-discipline, professionalism and sensitivity towards the children, teachers and the environment around us. Someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Graphic Designer responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software.
- Testing graphics across various media.
- Working on the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Communicating well & methodically through the designs/graphics created.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate. Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines