The Shri Ram Universal School invites applications from smart, energetic and innovative educators to be part of the Shri family. Ideal candidates should possess good communication skills, a quest to upgrade themselves continuously. He / She will create an environment that encourages learning, motivates students to develop skills, encourage professionalism and instill sensitivity in children.
- Must possess the knowledge, pedagogical abilities and attitudes necessary to be a successful educator, decision maker and agent for curriculum enhancement and change.
- Must be aware of and comfortable using computer and technological applications as educational tools.
- Teaches and incorporates language skills, writing skills and critical learning procedures,
- Prepares the every day and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Supervises the students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks, educational trips etc.
- Assess and evaluate students’ educational progress and abilities while maintaining positive relationships with the students.
- Attends staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Maintains classroom bulletin boards, participate in assemblies.
- Establishes and maintains standards of behavior in the classroom and throughout the school to achieve a positive and functional learning atmosphere for students.
Age: 30 - 40 Years
Experience: At least 3 plus years of teaching experience of teaching Classes 6 and above in a reputed school.
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate. Graduate or Higher Qualification with History as Specialization. B.Ed. is mandatory.