Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative HR professionals to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in sphere of education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational HR support to school so that they build effective systems and process. The purpose of this position is to ensure HR excellence in our schools by planning, designing and implementing effective systems and policies. Provide seamless HR support to all the employees in the school. The purpose of this role is to ensure that all HR related processes and systems get institutionalized in the school.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- Facilitating the process of manpower planning
- To ensure that manpower requirement in the school in fulfilled in time
- To identify the right avenues for sourcing candidates
- To ensure the quality of teachers recruited for the school
- To ensure that proper process for recruitment is followed – demo sessions, personal interviews with the panel
- To ensure that offers are rolled out in time
Staff Induction and Orientation:
- To ensure that new staff joining are oriented and inducted well in the system.
- To ensure that all compliances related to new joinee, PF, ESI etc. are adhered to
- To facilitate smooth absorption of the new staff into the system
- To prepare a staff training calendar taking inputs of the Director and the Principal
- To ensure training happens as per plan
- To monitor training feedback
- To maintain training MIS
- Preempt the needs and formulate HR policies after consultation with the Director and the Principal
- Implement the HR policies with the help of the principals
- Make sure that policies are communicated to all staff and new joinee
- To highlight any grave non compliances to the Director and Principal
- To ensure that staff confirmations happen as per the due dates
- To felicitate employees in some form post their confirmation
- To propose and implement annual staff increments.
- To ensure that staff exits are managed smoothly
- Ensure exit interviews for all exiting staff
- Conduct attrition analysis and share it periodically with the Director – preferably once a month
- Manage the staff database
- Manage leaves and attendance database
- Maintain personal records in hard copies and soft copies for all staff
Positive School Environment:
- Work along with the principal, under the guidance of the Director, to ensure a positive school environment
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 3 - 10 Years
Qualification: Graduate,Post Graduate.
- Strong time management and organizing skills
- Problem Solving, Conflict Management and Planning Skills.
- Keen sense of ethics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Expertise in the field of HR