LGIS invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of its family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational leadership in order that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
The IT officer will lead and, architect, implement, upgrade and support the IT Infrastructure across School and related educational Institutions through continuous evaluation of latest technologies. The role primarily focuses on:-
Roles & Responsibilties:
1. Development and design of IT Infrastructure:
1 (a) Infrastructure Architecture and Design (DO)
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations for School
- Create comprehensive documentation of School IT Infrastructure.
1 (b) Infrastructure Projects Management
- Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time
2. Evaluation & Introduction of New technologies:
- Speaking to management team/Users to find out what they want and to advise them objectively on where IT might make a difference to the business
- Support in creating the Business Case and conducting the Proof of Concept
- Planning the stages of the project and how each affects the business
3. Guide, support Central & Site IT teams:
3 (a) Operational Support (DO)
- Coordinating the project team
- Data center Management
- Common server management
- Key data backup management including database
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes twice a year
3 (b) Network Management (DO)
- Ensure Local area network of School is functioning satisfactorily
4. IT Purchases and Management of IT Budget:
4 (a) IT procurement & major renewals Management & Vendor Management
- Manage procurement on time
- Standardization of regular purchases
- Major renewals (N/W link, internet access, Firewall, UPS, key printers, Servers, License MS, AV).
4 (b) IT Asset management (DO)
- Manage IT assets, upgrade, insure and maintain it.
- Keep track of licenses and usage of Infra applications.
4 (c) IT Cost Management (Manage)
- Prepare and put up for approval annual IT infrastructure cost budgets
- Review Monthly Budget vs expenses
4 (d) Infrastructure Project Management for new Schools
5. Keeping IT infrastructure Secure (Risk Mitigation):
5 (a) IT Security (DO)
- Devise the IT security architecture for School. Develop security policy and governance standards and revise periodically.
- Do periodic checks for compliance of policies
6. Proper IT Governance to standardize & comply to laws:
- Preparation and submission of IT policies for approval
- License Compliance
- Documenting and Managing License Compliance
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 3 - 10 Years
Qualification: Graduate,Post Graduate.
- Knowledge on IT Architecture
- IT Skill development
- IT Innovation
- IT Purchase and security
- IT Governance
- Good Communication and Inter personal Skills
- Timely planning and execution of duties
- Co-ordination and management skills