The Shriram Universal School invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the Shriram Universal School family. We are looking for role models in displaying self-discipline, professionalism and sensitivity towards the children, teachers and the environment around us. Someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in classes/subjects, planning, designing and implementing the curriculum.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- Prepare lectures to deliver to school students about basic principles of English , Hindi, Spanish & French language as well as information related to English , Hindi, Spanish & French culture
- Develop course materials for students to complete in the classroom , which includes handouts, essays and additional homework assignments
- Evaluate students’ performances, including grading homework assignments and making note of how well students participate in discussions
- Participate in school wide activities, such as workshops and special events to recruit new students for the upcoming school year
- Act as an advisor for student clubs, (e.g.Spanish club), this could also extend to other organizations as you see fit.
- Speak with students’ parents to inform them of their child’s progress in the classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers to develop school-wide policies and create an overall better learning environment.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a language / foreign language
- Certification to teach in the state
- Ability to lead a classroom
- Ability to make each student feel safe
- Prior experience teaching in a classroom.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate in the language / foreign language, B.Ed.
- Good classroom management skill
- Creative, Patience and Interpersonal skills
- Team Work and collaborative thinking.
- Planning, organization, classroom management and time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Expertise in subject
- Tech Savvy with basic knowledge of MS Office