The MRG School invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of its family. We are looking for someone who can support us in our marketing, branding, research, planning and other such initiatives.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, event planning etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Ad-words etc.).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience: Should have minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience.
Qualification: BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs