The Shri Ram Early Years, Sohna Road invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of its family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
Looking for educators (contractual) in the field of Music for our school.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- Use a range of appropriate techniques & strategies for learning & teaching dance, drama, music, and visual arts.
- Support children by giving opportunities to develop proficiency in music.
- Ensure differentiated and targeted learning keeping in mind a child's needs and aptitude levels.
- Keep track of a child's progress and ensure that report cards and comments are sent in to the class teachers.
- Interact (if required) with parents during PTM on the overall progress of the child.
- Build & sustain an engaging relationship with children and parents.
- The respective activity teacher is responsible for each child in the class. Hs/she should maintain a personal rapport with each child.
- The activity area should be kept neat and tidy. Children should be encouraged to decorate their activity area and develops a pride in their activity room and in their school in general.
- The respective activity teacher must ensure that at no time is her/his class is unsupervised.
- The activity teacher has to lead her/his class children to the activity rooms for classes.
- The respective activity teacher should be in the class and monitor her class.
- Environment consciousness should be integrated in the class and spoken about effectively
- Kindness and sensitivity towards the less privileged should be there.
- In short a child at the end of class, should be have learnt and utilized her/his time effectively.
- The activity teacher must ensure that he/she enters data accurately.
- The activity teacher must keep a check on any child being absent, etc.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 2 - 5 Years. Atleast 1 year of Relevant experience of working with a reputed pre-school will be an added advantage.
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate in a related subject.
- Good classroom management skills.
- Patience and good communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Expertise in the subject.
- Good problem solving and organizing skills.