We are looking for committed individuals to compliment our qualified educators in schools. As a Shri Educator you will be responsible for adding the 'fun' in learning and ensuring that each child enjoys the school experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to form a connect with students and create a relationship of mutual love and trust. They will know how to ease the transition from home to school and make school a happy place.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- To be responsible for the safety and well-being of the students in the school.
- Prepare effective lesson plans.
- Participate in planning.
- Deliver classroom instructions that helps students to learn.
- Productively navigate the curriculum.
- Manage classroom material.
- Manage effective communication with parents and guardians.
- Uphold and promote the culture, mission statement and core values of the school.
- To be sensitive to individual needs of each child.
- Keep records of children’s progress and interests.
Age: 25 to 35 years
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate. NTT / NPTT / 3EP / B.Ed. (Regular).
- Communication skills: To talk with parents and colleagues about the progress of the children in their care.
- Decision-making skills: To participate in decision making to deal with problems effecting child's learning.
- Instructional skills: To be able to present content in a structured form using variety of teaching aids.
- Interpersonal skills: To work well with people to develop good relationships with parents, children, and colleagues.
- Patience: To be able to respond to overwhelming and difficult situations calmly.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs