The Shriram Universal School invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of the The Shri Ram Universal School family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational leadership in order that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
Nutritionist & Catering Executive – No. of positions – 1
Candidate should have been managing school. Experience requirement: 1-2 years.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- Work closely with the Administration Department to plan the menu for kids and staff keeping in mind nutrition for kids
- Manage the daily food schedule for Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks for kids
- Should be interacting with the Food Vendor on daily basis
- Should be doing the Random Quality Check for the food before serving
- Maintain the Hygiene and Safety Standard of food served in the school
- Shall be updating the menu on the portal on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Shall be interacting with the parents in case of any food query
Management skills required
- He should be preferably from the Education or Hospitality Industry, however this is not the only criteria
- He should be well versed with the local food
- He should have knowledge about all food certifications required for serving the food in the schools
- He should be able to work proactively with the Administration Department
- He should be conversant with English, Hindi & Telugu
- He should be having a Go-Getter attitude
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 1 - 2 Years of work experience in similar role. Experience in Health Care Sector is must.
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma in Hotel Management.