We are looking for an experienced individual to manage the procurement responsibilities for our school. The role will majorly include responsibilities of strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The procurement executive's duty will be to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses so that our institution can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Proven working experience in procurement.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience with a reputed school.
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Team Work and collaborative thinking.
- Planning, organization and time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Technical Know-How.
- Self Management.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs