Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of the The Shri Ram Universal School family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational leadership in order that every child is able to fulfil their true potential. The role primarily focuses on:-
- To share the admission process with prospective parents
- To address the queries of prospective and existing parents
- To keep a track record of the appointments of prospective parents with the Principal
- To facilitate the entire admission process
- To arrange for parents’ orientation with the concerned authorities
- To maintain a record of students’ data, registration, admissions, and withdrawals
- To collaborate with the concerned coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions etc.
- Preparing MIS on the walk-ins to conversions; Admission v/s budgets etc.
- Maintaining a record on the follow ups / walk-ins received and sharing with the management & marketing teams
- Maintain all school related required information to be shared with prospective parents as one point of contact
- To be updated with all school activities / events for sharing of the same with prospective parents
- To maintain records / leads generated from advertisement responses
- To facilitate the withdrawal process
- Ensure timely notices / circulars related to admissions and withdrawals are sent to all parents
- Planning various marketing activities to obtain visibility for the School
- Visiting pre-schools in the area to gain visibility and obtain data on prospective parents.
- Visiting pre-schools in the area and exploring opportunities for tie ups.
- Establish contact with industries / MNCs in the region to gain visibility for the school and reach out to prospective parents
- Contacting prospective parents via emails and cold calls.
- Making competitor visits to gain a better understanding on the competitor offerings, pricing and USPs
Age: 30 to 38 years
Experience: 5 to 8 years. Preference to be given for the candidates who have earlier worked as an Admission Counsellor in a school of repute.
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
- Good Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computer and internet
- Highly Motivated and goal oriented
- Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service industry will be an added advantage