The MRG School invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. The role primarily focuses on:-
- To share the admission process with prospective parents.
- To address the queries of prospective and existing parents
- To keep a track record of the appointments of prospective parents with the Principal
- To facilitate the entire admission process
- To arrange for parents’ orientation with the concerned authorities
- To maintain a record of students’ data, registration, admissions, and withdrawals
- To collaborate with the concerned coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions etc.
- Preparing MIS on the walk-ins to conversions; Admission v/s budgets etc.
- Maintaining a record on the follow ups / walk-ins received and sharing with the management & marketing teams
- Maintain all school related required information to be shared with prospective parents as one point of contact
- To be updated with all school activities / events for sharing of the same with prospective parents
- To maintain records / leads generated from advertisement responses
- To facilitate the withdrawal process
- Ensure timely notices / circulars related to admissions and withdrawals are sent to all parents
- Planning various marketing activities to obtain visibility for the School
- Visiting pre-schools in the area to gain visibility and obtain data on prospective parents.
- Visiting pre-schools in the area and exploring opportunities for tie ups.
- Establish contact with industries / MNCs in the region to gain visibility for the school and reach out to prospective parents
- Contacting prospective parents via emails and cold calls.
- Making competitor visits to gain a better understanding on the competitor offerings, pricing and USPs
Age: 25 to 35 years.
Experience: 2 to 8 years. Preference to be given for the candidates who have earlier worked as an Admission Counsellor in a school of repute.
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
- Good Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computer and internet
- Highly Motivated and goal oriented
- Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service industry will be an added advantage