The Shri Ram Wonder Years, Rohini invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part its family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. The role primarily focuses on the following:
Facilitating Admission Process
- To facilitate the entire admission process for prospective parents & address queries of prospective and existing parents.
- To arrange for parents’ orientation with the concerned authorities.
- To facilitate the withdrawal process.
- To keep a track record of the appointments of prospective parents with the Principal and to also maintain a record of students’ data, registration, admissions, and withdrawals.
- To maintain a record on the follow ups / walk-ins received and sharing with the management & marketing teams.
- To maintain records / leads generated from advertisement responses.
- To be updated with all school activities / events for sharing of the same with prospective parents.
- To ensure timely notices / circulars related to admissions and withdrawals are sent to all parents.
- To maintain all school related required information to be shared with prospective parents as one point of contact.
- To collaborate with the concerned coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions etc.
- Planning various marketing activities to obtain visibility for the school & reach out to prospective parents (via emails & cold calls).
- Looking after the social media initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc.). Ensuring that the school’s communication/ channels/social media platforms are updated regularly.
- Working closely with the digital agency to plan out the monthly marketing calendar on creatives and collaterals.
- Preparing MIS on the walk-ins to conversions; admission v/s budgets etc.
- Visiting pre-schools in the area to gain visibility and obtain data on prospective parents & exploring opportunities for tie ups.
- Establish contact with industries / MNCs in the region to gain visibility for the school and reach out to prospective parents.
- Making competitor visits to gain a better understanding on the competitor offerings, pricing and USPs.
Experience: 2 to 8 years. Preference to be given for the candidates who have earlier worked as an Admission Counsellor in a school of repute, preferably a pre-school.
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
- Good Communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer and internet.
- Highly Motivated and goal oriented.
- Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service industry will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of marketing elements (including digital marketing) & market research methods will be an added advantage.
- Readiness for work in a fast passed target-based role.