The Shriram Universal School invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the Shriram Universal School family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in classes/subjects, planning, designing and implementing the curriculum.
Pre Primary Teacher (NK, PK, BK, Grade – I) – No. of positions – 2
Note: Candidates with no teaching experience kindly do not apply. Candidate should be either B.ed or should have done some Teacher Training Course.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- The teacher is responsible for each student in the class. He/She should maintain a personal rapport with each student.
- The teacher is primarily responsible for the discipline and punctuality of each student in the class. She / he should see to it that the students strictly follow the school rules (given in the school diary).
- The classroom should be kept neat and tidy. A class monitor should be appointed to ensure this and look after the class. Students should be encouraged to decorate the class with charts and illustrations and to develop a pride in their room and in their school in general.
- Proper training should be given to see that students respect school property, and no damage to it should be acceptable.
- The respective class teacher must ensure that at no time is her class going for any activity unsupervised or play without sanction.
- The teacher has to lead her class children to the assembly hall / activity rooms for activity classes.
- Teachers should sit in and monitor subject teaching in the classroom
- Environment consciousness should be integrated right from the starting class and spoken about effectively
- Awareness on Reuse / Reduce / Recycle should form part of class teacher’s work attitude
- Kindness and sensitivity towards the less privileged lo be a part of their curriculum
- In short a student, at the end of school, should be an aware, conscious and an eco-friendly individual
- The teacher needs to ensure that report cards and comments are received in time from subject teachers
- The teacher interacts with parents during PTM for the overall progress of the child
- Remedial classes to be taken if required.
- Teachers should go beyond traditional and conventional strategies, also to be more of a facilitator than a teacher.
- Classroom sessions to be made more interactive & hand on teaching to be done with activities related to the subject.
- All corrections must be on done meticulously & as per school home work policy
- The bulletin boards in class must display updated worksheets, class list, bus list lunch list, birthdays. time table or special information on any child.
- Captains for various disciplines should be appointed. Children must be encouraged to clean their own classroom after break, as well as in the normal course of the day
- One copy of the time-table, Home-work schedule and assessment schedule should be pinned on the board in the respective classrooms so that it is available to the substitute teacher taking the class in case of absence of a teacher
- Any teacher planning to take leave, must prepare work plan and give clear instructions so that his/her classes are conducted properly by the substitute teacher
- Every teacher is expected to know his/her subjects well, keep himself / herself informed on the latest trends in education and to take advantage of various workshops and seminars being held from time to time.
- The Class Teacher must ensure that He/She enters data accurately
- Attendance should be taken twice daily'In the morning
- The class teacher must keep a check on any child coming late / absent.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 2 - 5 Years More than 1 year as teacher with experience in Elementary School
Qualification: Graduate with Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) / Early Children course(ECC)
- Good classroom management skill
- Patience and good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Expertise in the subject
- Good problem solving and organizing skills