The Shri Ram Wonder Years, Siliguri is looking for committed individuals to compliment our qualified educators in schools. As a Shri Educator you will be responsible for adding the 'fun' in learning and ensuring that each child enjoys the school experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to form a connect with students and create a relationship of mutual love and trust. They will know how to ease the transition from home to school and make school a happy place.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To work in collaboration with the team keeping in mind the common goals of the school.
- Uphold and promote the culture, mission statement and core values of the school.
- Partake and add value to monthly planning and curriculum.
- To be responsible for parent/pupil relationships while being sensitive to individual needs.
- Collaborate with team members for planning and executing school events and functions.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned tasks and activities.
- Manage communication with parents and guardians.
- Keep records of children’s progress, behavior and interests.
- Partake in personal development sessions for individual growth as well as growth of the team.
- To be responsible for the safety and well being of the students in the school.
- Bring to the notice of the Principal any illness, long leave or trauma of any child or child’s family and provide as much support to the child/family as possible.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
Age: 20 to 40 years
Experience: 2 to 10 years
Qualification: Graduate. NTT/NPTT, Montessori, ECCE
- Creative, Patience and Interpersonal skills
- Team Work and collaborative thinking.
- Planning, organization, classroom management and time management skills.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of child development milestones
- Early Education curriculum and pedagogy
- Tech Savvy with basic knowledge of MS Office.