The Shriram Universal School invites smart, energetic and creative professionals to be a part of the The Shri Ram Universal School family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational leadership in order that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
Procurement Executive – No. of positions – 1
Candidate with 3-5 years of work experience in school should only apply. Should have good English communication skills.
As a Procurement Executive, you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Proven working experience as a purchasing manager, agent or officer
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with a business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Working experience in vendor management software
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement along with decision-making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Management skills required
- He should be preferably from the Education or Hospitality Industry
- He should be well versed with the local food
- He should have knowledge about all food certifications required for serving the food in the schools
- He should be able to work proactively with the Administration Department
- He should be conversant with English, Hindi & Telugu
- He should be having a Go-Getter attitude
Age: 30 - 40 Years
Experience: 3 - 5 Years of work experience in similar role.
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduate,