The Shri Ram Universal School invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the family. We are looking for role models in displaying self-discipline, professionalism and sensitivity towards the children, teachers and the environment around us. Someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
The role primarily focuses on:-
Roles & Responsibilties:
- Assessing & evaluating each student’s cognitive, social, physical, language and communication abilities and activities of daily living.
- Teaching an adapted curriculum to students with learning and behavioural difficulties in small group setting.
- Designing an Individualized Education Plans for designated students.
- Conducting remedial intervention classes for students with Special Needs in primary,junior and middle school.
- Collaborating with the regular education teacher in adapting the curriculum, providing appropriate modifications, its implementation and assessing progress.
- Preparing and imparting study skills to students for the term end assessments.
- Serving as a resource teacher to students with special needs in mainstream classrooms.
- Conducting sensitization sessions for spreading awareness on special needs within mainstream classrooms.
- Report writing and maintaining student records.
- Making resources/teaching aids.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 2 - 5 Years More than 1 year as a special needs teacher with experience in Elementary/Middle School
Qualification: Graduate,Post Graduate. B.Ed Special Education
- Commitment for working with students with special education needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Teamwork and organizational skills
- An observant and responsive approach
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook.
- Patience, empathy and understanding to deal with students and parents.
School Address: The Shri Ram Universal School, 2-59/1/JM/104, Financial District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad-500032