Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in sphere of education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational support to SEL and its schools so that they build effective systems and process. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in our pre-schools by planning, designing and implementing effective content, curriculum, policies, etc.
We are looking at hiring Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager (Education and Training) - Pre-schools
Purpose of the Role:
- To research and develop documentation and intellectual property for owned schools and SEL consultancy project.
- Planning and implementation of training of pre-schools teachers of SEL per-schools.
- Implementation of quality audits for the SEL education projects.
Principle Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Research, development and documentation of curriculum for Schools.
- Coordinate with the quality checking resources to ensure that the curriculum is in line with the expectation.
- Enriching the Pre-School curriculum for Junior School as per the requirement and parameters set by The Shri Ram Early Years (TSEY)/SEL.
- Enriching and developing Pre-School workbooks to support the SEL curriculum.
- Review the curriculum as per the curriculum review cycle.
- Preparation of workshops and workbooks for staff of SEL schools.
- Conducting professional development for teachers.
- Ensure documentation of the required policies for SEL in line with the services offered as per design brief.
- Ensure customization and implementation of the policies in line with the requirements for each project.
- Reviewing and enriching the existing policies (operations) offered to SEL Schools.
- Provide support in design and implementation of new consultancy projects.
- Provide support in all the processes for proper day to day functioning of SEL schools.
- Planning and attending various events in SEL schools.
- Coordinating with other SEL functions to provide quality service to our SEL Schools.
- Collating documents for record and reference.
- Analyzing and providing support in all areas/ processes as per the school requirement and need.
- Conduct of Monthly/bi-monthly meetings at/between SEL and school site.
Create and maintain quality parameters
- Ensure training for resources to meet the parameters.
- Analyse and report the gaps in the system with respect to quality parameters.
- Observing teaching sessions to monitor the implementation of Shri methodology in the SEL schools.
- Empowering teachers/In-charges to be able to impart Shri values and teaching methodology to students and new members of the school.
- Monitoring the development of specific scientific skills in Pre-Primary years.
- Creating and reviewing the year plan based on the vertical progression for Pre-school (Nanhe Kadam/Badhte Kadam).
- Supporting Principal TSEY in other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
- Co-ordinate, attend and contribute to the meetings related to SEL Schools.
- Contribute in the Strategic Planning process.
- SEL Team to contribute to the project planning process.
- SEL per-schools teams to evaluate the status of various projects.
Experience: 5-7 years of teaching experience.
Qualification: B.Ed., NTT, MTT
Location: The office is located in Sector 50, Nirvana Country, Gurugram.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong understanding of best practices in pre-school education.
- Clear understanding of pedagogic language and structure.
- Able to define pedagogy and create pedagogy based on research.
- Research, collation and customization of data for a variety of Pre-School education-based deliverables.
- Documentation of processes, and acquiring data to systematically support documentation.
- Effective and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) that are modified to suit different audience groups.
- Presentation capabilities, both ICT and non ICT based.
- Effective listening, to be able to gather feedback and collate.
- Experience and expertise in training.
Innovation and Analysis
- Developing solutions based on available data to suit various requirements.
- Enabling others to develop solutions based on their understanding of their needs.
- Evaluation of data based on customized criteria.
- Breaking down deliverables into multiple activities.
- Creating activity schedules and maintaining them.