Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative educationists to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in sphere of education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational support to SEL and its schools so that they build effective systems and process. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in our schools by planning, designing and implementing effective systems and policies. The role primarily focuses on supporting our schools.
We are looking at bringing onboard subject experts (Chemistry) on contractual/retainer basis. The role will entail -
- Be a part of the SEL academic team and shall provide academic support to its partner schools.
- Offer curriculum support to schools and be responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of the curriculum documents.
- Be accountable for the implementation of trainings to the school staff.
- Provide support for completion of all domain related deliverables.
- Create and design lesson plans as per the school requirements.
- Create & review question papers as per school requirements.
- Conduct lesson observations/micro-teaching sessions as and when required by schools and share feedback (in the specified format) accordingly.
- Create and conduct master classes/workshops for students and staff of the schools. These can be in physical or virtual format, depending on schools needs and requirements.
- Design sample papers (as per the applicable CBSE guidelines) as and when required by schools.
- Effective and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) that are modified to suit different audience groups.
- Presentation capabilities, both ICT and non ICT based
- Effective listening, to be able to gather feedback and collate.
- Experience and expertise in training.
- Managing deliverables without any supervision and follow up.
- Taking responsibility of the situation and driving tasks, projects.
- Constantly following up with other team members to get the job done.
Education: B.Ed/P.hd in Chemistry. Candidates with HOD level experience in a reputed school will be preferred.