Shri Educare Limited invites smart, energetic and creative educationists to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in sphere of education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational support to SEL and its schools so that they build effective systems and process. The purpose of this position is to ensure academic excellence in our schools by planning, designing and implementing effective systems and policies. The role primarily focuses on supporting our schools.
We are looking at bringing onboard subject experts (Physical Education/Sports - MYP) on contractual/retainer basis.
The role will entail -
- Provide academic support to SEL partner schools and academic team.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge of Physical Education.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of developments in the subject and curriculum areas, and promote the value of scholarship
- Impart knowledge and develop understanding through effective use of lesson time.
- Create and conduct master classes/workshops (MYP) for our international schools. These will be offline/virtual and will be based on schools’ needs and requirements and mutual availability.
- Support in setting up plans and other out-of-class activities to consolidate & extend the knowledge and understanding pupils have acquired.
- Reflect systematically on the effectiveness of lessons and approaches to teaching.
- Contribute to the design and provision of an engaging curriculum within the relevant subject area(s).
- Support in the planning, preparation and delivery of the MYP Physical Education curriculum for MYP classes.
- To focus on Upper School assessment requirements i.e. MYP Physical Education.
- Effective and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) that are modified to suit different audience groups.
- Presentation capabilities, both ICT and non ICT based.
- Effective listening, to be able to gather feedback and collate.
- Experience and expertise in training.
- Managing deliverables without any supervision and follow up.
- Taking responsibility of the situation and driving tasks, projects.
- Constantly following up with other team members to get the job done.
Qualification : Experience in teaching IB Middle Years Programme (PE).