Shri Ram Universal School, Chennai invites smart, energetic and creative leaders to be a part of the family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational leadership in order that every child is able to fulfil their true potential. The role primarily focuses on:-
- To take co-ownership in building the brand of the school by fulfilling the needs of all stakeholders and building the culture in line with the mission and values of The Shri Ram Universal School.
- To champion the staff development process so that they realize their potential and attain higher levels of excellence.
- The vice principal serves as the educational leader responsible for managing the policies, regulations, in a safe learning environment that meets the approved curricula and builds a school culture aligned to the Vision, Mission and Core Values in all aspects both administrative and academic.
- Works collaboratively to direct and nurture all members of the school staff hired by the Board of Directors and to communicate effectively with parents and the community
- To review workload of staff members for best productivity & quality through staff mapping, identifying strengths, teaching levels of academic staff.
- Identifies strategies for Improving student achievement:
- Planning and implementing the training calendar for all staff in terms of improvement of their potential. (One of the tools for training identification could be class room observation)
- To lead annual planning, budgeting and the manpower requirements of the school every year
- To align all staff to the school’s vision, mission and values through staff orientation at the beginning of each academic session.
- To ensure feedback is taken from the new staff as a step towards staff and school development
- To increase visibility of the school
- To coordinate with marketing team of SEL for implementing initiatives w.r.t to marketing and branding of the school
- To coordinate student admissions in terms of designing and releasing of advertisements/bulletin of information, final selection of students and communicating the same to the parents in consultation with the Promoter/Director.
- To guide and counsel in case of areas requiring intervention and handling pupil/parent relationships those are delicate in nature.
- To be accountable for implementation of RTE and any other government norms/legal compliances pertaining to education. To ensure all staff members are aware of the same.
- Creation of the annual budget according to the mission and vision of school expansion, in keeping with timelines and procedures recommended by the Board.
Age: 42 to 53 years
Experience: 12 to 15 years. Minimum 2 years of experience as Vice Principal or Minimum 8-10 years of experience as HOD / Academic Coordinator in a school of repute is required.
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate and B. Ed in a teaching subject
- Excellent communication skills and a pleasing personality
- Outstanding school administration skills and education management.
- Capability to manage people staff teachers and parents
- Decision-making, time management and commitment towards creating productive educational experience