MRG School invites smart, energetic and creative educators to be a part of its family. We are looking for someone who can initiate, develop and be a part of our quest for excellence in holistic education. To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational education so that every child is able to fulfil their true potential.
Looking for educators in Vocal Music for our school, preferably someone who knows how to play the Guitar.
The role primarily focuses on:-
- The respective activity teacher is responsible for each student in the class. She should maintain a personal rapport with each student.
- The activity area should be kept neat and tidy. Students should be encouraged to decorate their activity area and develops a pride in their activity room and in their school in general.
- Proper training should be given to see that students respect school property, and no damage to it should be acceptable.
- The respective activity teacher must ensure that at no time is her class is unsupervised.
- The activity teacher has to lead her class children to the activity rooms for classes.
- Respective activity teacher should be in the class and monitor her class
- Environment consciousness should be integrated in the class and spoken about effectively
- Kindness and sensitivity towards the less privileged should be there
- In short a student at the end of class, should be have learnt and utilized her time effectively
- The activity teacher needs to keep track of a child's progress and ensure that report cards and comments are sent in to the class teachers.
- The activity teacher interacts (if required) with parents during PTM on the overall progress of the child.
- The activity teacher must ensure that he/she enters data accurately.
- The activity teacher must keep a check on any child coming late / absent.
Age: 25 - 40 Years
Experience: 2 - 5 Years. More than 1 year of relevant experience in Senior / Middle School / Elementary School.
Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate. in a related subject (based on level).
- Good classroom management skill
- Patience and good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Expertise in the subject
- Good problem solving and organizing skills