Salary: up to £25,000 per year
You Must Be Up For Getting Your Hands Dirty By
We are looking for a high-calibre Customer Success Executive who is comfortable working in a high-growth company.
- Drive our customers' success by working with them to deploy our technology platform to solve their problems
- Work with our marketing and sales team to meet our customers' expectations to take customer feedback back to the product team to provide the best product for our customers
- Oversee the customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, success and renewal
- Understand client requirements and be able to upsell solutions
- Lead client satisfaction and build a strong relationship with the client
- Drive product engagement by constantly reselling our service offerings
- Aid clients in achieving their goals by understanding their problems and site setup
Requirements And Desired Skills
- Proven experience as a Customer Success Executive or similar role, preferably within a start up
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- You will be someone who works well in pressure situations and can maintain a clear head to deliver results
- You should be adaptable either in your approach to working with clients or colleagues to deliver the best outcomes
- You will have experience managing and taking responsibility for small projects
- Team and goal-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction
- Some project management experience
- Passionate about our product and ways of working
- Hybrid-working - a few days in the office and a couple at home
- A custom-made development plan to stimulate your growth and opportunities within Socially Recruited
- An inspiring and entrepreneurial work environment
- An enthusiastic team from whom you’ll learn a lot from as well as have fun with
- Great team socials, including overseas trips
- Office just by Marble Arch
Your Career Development Path Could Roll Out Towards Lots Of Exciting Opportunities As Our Business Grows
You will be joining a fun, outspoken team with a mix of skills and experience.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs