Why would you want to work for us?
We are a young and ambitious, easy-going company with a big dream: Become a Social Media Recruitment disruptor with happy employees and happy customers!
What we can offer you:
- A custom-made development plan to stimulate your growth and opportunities within Socially Recruited
- An inspiring and entrepreneurial work environment
- An enthusiastic team from whom you’ll learn a lot from as well as have fun with
- Pizza Tuesday's - what's not to love?!
- Free Thursday & Friday afternoon drinks. Again, what's not to love?!
- Great office space
- Daily free fruit and drinks
We are currently seeking highly motivated media sales executive's, who can grow, and progress, within our fast-growing company. (Experience is a bonus, but certainly not essential for the right candidate. Bespoke training will be provided by a top-level, highly experienced and successful sales director).
The role will largely be phone-based and the successful candidate's principal prerogative will be selling our digital recruitment advertising packages to both SMEs and blue-chip companies across the UK. Current clients include Tesco, DHL, Dyson, NHS, RNLI, to name a few. This will require the ability to continuously seek and identify new sales leads and the confidence to turn cold leads or prospects into new clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Making and maintaining profitable sales across all products
- Generating your own leads through research and contacting, via telephone, potential customers to qualify their needs and to build quality relationships with decision makers
- Responding promptly to incoming leads
- Professional, articulate, follow up of all customer contact by email to nurture future opportunities
- Plan and prioritise your own sales activities to exceed all personal, team and business targets
- Assisting as required with pipeline and other reporting to ensure campaign objectives and plans are communicated to the wider team
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- A willingness to learn and succeed
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate
- Excellent organisational skills, with great attention to detail