Do you have a background in IT Support, the ability to work under pressure and an appetite to progress in your career? WHISTL is recruiting for an IT Field Support Analyst to join their team.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement; starting at 31 days
- Access to our prestige Benefits and Rewards Portal
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Access to a well-established Employee Assistance Programme provider
- Provide day to day applications and basic technical systems support to customers and stakeholders as part of the wider IT Support Team.
- Utilise the Whistl IT Helpdesk solution to respond to all IT requests within the assigned SLAs effectively.
- Responsible and fully accountable for ensuring the IT Shop queue is managed within the agreed timescales and service levels by effectively managing the IT Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide focused support with exemplary quality, professionalism, and ownership.
- Regularly remove troubleshooting.
- 50% IT Support Requests. Including will include tasks such as printer installs, driver issues, handheld scanner issues, reports of problems within Citrix VDI, loss of service at our depot locations, questions from employees regarding Microsoft Office products. In some cases, the IT Support Requests will require escalation to a 3rdparty via the IT Service Desk application.
- 40% User Service Requests. Including tasks such as dealing with requests for access to drive permissions, additional applications with Citrix VDI, requests for new equipment such as laptops and mobile phones.
- 10% Additional Project Work. Including ad-hoc tasks such as rolling out new hardware to internal stakeholders where additional training and support on usage may be required.
Apply now and join the UK’s leading e-commerce solution provider!