Are you highly motivated, with amazing data analysis and advance excel skills? If yes, the Global Business School is hiring for a Marketing Analytics and Performance Manager and they are looking for someone just like you.
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 public holidays
- Workplace pension scheme with NEST
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses Discretionary annual performance bonus
- + Much more!
To support the development of an evidence and performance-based marketing and communications culture by providing data analysis and reporting services to the marketing, communications, and student recruitment function. You will work closely with colleagues across the marketing, communications and student recruitment teams enabling them to access and utilise data to inform plans, make decisions and then review and optimise performance.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyse customer and market data to support strategy development and marketing and communications planning
- Report on website performance and trends (currently via Google Analytics)
- Work with marketing and communications colleagues to develop campaign tracking and performance reviews, bringing together data from campaigns, the CRM system, contact centre systems and other institutional data to enable data driven decisioning.
- Produce weekly campaign and sales progress reports
- Work with Operations & IT on data strategy and architecture to ensure data is available, usable, and secure for marketing and communications analytical and reporting purposes
- Comply with all data privacy and security regulations, policies, and protocols
- Undertake ad hoc data analysis as required.