Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hiring a full-time Software Engineer in Richmond Hill, ON! This role will develop tasks including module design and coding, debugging, and documentation of application programs and systems level programming.
Perks You'll Love
- Work for a global cloud-based software company with over 140 million users worldwide!
- Multi award winning company that is known for encouraging a creative and innovative work environment
- Continuous training and development opportunities
What You're Bringing
- Linux is a must
- 3-5 years of back end development experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development & CI/CD
- Is self-driven and can produce reliable and scalable micro-services using Golang and other modern tools such as Kubernetes and gRPC.
- Has experience developing tasks including module design and coding, debugging, and documentation of application programs and systems level programming
- Has experience working with TDD & CI/CD
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.