MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, India
100000 - 120000 INR per Month
Opportunity for Full time Associate Consultant in Microbiology for our Reference Laboratory in Mahim.
Qualification: MBBS, MD Microbiology
Experience: 5 years post MD
Required Candidate profile
Minimum 5 Years experience post MD.
1. Responsible for microbiological analysis of laboratory samples, water analysis, and biological assay and fumigation in microbiological department.
2. Responsible for reporting microbiological samples of Bacteriology, Mycology, TB, Virology and Molecular Biology/Pathology.
3. Responsible for all the environmental monitoring activities.
4. Responsible for preparation and reviewing all documents and Standard Operating Procedures regarding microbiology required for ISO/NABL/CAP and internal audits, as required.
5. Follow the Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratories Practices and teach laboratory staff about best practices.
6. Interacting with respective consulting doctors to discuss clinical cases and inform critical reports
7. Maintaining documentation necessary for notifiable diseases. Coordinate with the necessary government authorities and implement the required guidelines
8. Responsible for validation and calibration of instruments in microbiology department.
9. Ensure maintenance of turnaround time for all reported samples.
10. Responsible for all the activities, overall documentation and supervision of microbiology
Department staff are per organogram.